• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Web Design Services

trenzterra

NLC
In addition to our new TrenzTerra Corporation, we are offering Free Web Design Services.
You have to first make your website, we will help organise the links and decorate your page. We will also direct some traffic to your site. We will also make a custom logo to fit your website. Help and support is coming soon but currently, help is available at trenzterra@hotmail.com

We need your password and username of your web hosting account(not for hacking purposes) and your web host's URL. If you don't want to disclose it, please send a ZIP file including the HTML files you want decorated and organised as an attachment at trenzterra@hotmail.com

More information can be found at www.trenzterra.com.kg/webdesign.html

I do this as a hobby, so I do not accept that many people, so please do not sign up unless you need it. Also, no multiple accounts please.

Thanks,
Reuben

Last edited:
wait I'm gonna improve my HTML skills, so right now you musn't have a site. And now we are only promoting to those who don't know HTML.

Originally posted by trenzterra
We need your password and username of your web hosting account
Just curious, why would you need the account login info? You're just offering page designing, right?

Originally posted by keith
just make the design, zip it up, and email it to the person. simple.
Exactly my point. Page designing shouldn't involve login info at all. You make the design on your computer and then send it to your customer. Or you can display it on your site in a private folder or something.

well, you didn't need to close it down if it was legit and all... just didn't need all the info you were requesting.

???

and how is it closed due to "abuse"? were our simple questions too much for you to handle? very confusing.

Originally posted by keith
and how is it closed due to "abuse"? were our simple questions too much for you to handle? very confusing.
Where did trenzterra say anything about abuse? Or was that post deleted? :confused:

Back