• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free VPS | Looking to sponsor a Development Project

Tiger-Matt

Hello.

Im looking to sponsor someone's project.

On all pages of your website you will have to display a 728x90px banner, advertising TigerTB, and NO other ads will be allowed on your site.

You must have a site on the internet at the moment, and be constantly developing it to a very high quality.

You must get over 200 unique hits to apply for this.

The VPS's specification is

-1GB Ram
-50GB HDD
-500GB HDD
- 1 Dedicated IP

Please PM me with your applications.

Is this offer still available? And is cPanel included with it? If not its okay, however I need one from my request at the free hosting requests section.

Hi, i am looking for a small vps with very little requirements to host either trixbox or pbxinaflash. We are a non-profit Disc Golf Course and i am trying to set us up a free/cheap voip solution. Please pm or email if you can help, admin@averysprings.com

I would be willing to add a sponser page to our website which has ~200 unique hits, or even better, put an ad on our scorecards.

Thanks for your time!

Total
http://www.averysspring.com

Hello.

Im looking to sponsor someone's project.

On all pages of your website you will have to display a 728x90px banner, advertising TigerTB, and NO other ads will be allowed on your site.

You must have a site on the internet at the moment, and be constantly developing it to a very high quality.

You must get over 200 unique hits to apply for this.

The VPS's specification is

-1GB Ram
-50GB HDD
-500GB HDD
- 1 Dedicated IP

Please PM me with your applications.

Hello, I request a free VPS service, I have a website. hopefully send me a message to my email with the answer, thank you very much.

Back