• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free unlimited and forever! [If you transfer/purchase domain for $10.30]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The site has been changed, but it is still free unlimited and forever!

We just bought a high quality box a few days ago, because our business grow quickly and the current box is no enough to be unlimited.

The new box is much better than old one, faster...... and it is ready now!

And it is still free unlimited forever, when u first register, u will get at least 100MB space and 500MB bandwidth, when it is full, just simply fill in an "unlimited request" form to ask more space or bandwidth.

our paid hosting package allow u to upload mp3 and video, so enjoy your new services. remember, our paid hosting packages are still the cheapest in the planet.

msn me: hongjun_@hotmail.com
aim: hongjun_@hotmail.com

Welcome.:p

That's a good offer.

But I am curious about one thing. You said that before applying for a free account one must transfer a domain to you. However, where's the instructions/info on tranferring?

One question about the domain transfer: after one transfers the domain and pays, do you provide a free 1-year extension, like, lets say, GoDaddy, or no?

seem down for me . dear .. is that still USD10.3 per year with domain and hosting ? wait for me , after if i get the prize from the banner contest, i can get 1 from u .

the .com is still $10.3 , you still get free unlimited hosting.

the new rules is the banner, you can put it on the bottom of you main page, just on main page only, you don't need to put it on each page.

the banner is the same on the hosting-pp.com main page.

Originally posted by Hosting-PP
the .com is still $10.3 , you still get free unlimited hosting.

the new rules is the banner, you can put it on the bottom of you main page, just on main page only, you don't need to put it on each page.

the banner is the same on the hosting-pp.com main page.

can i make it popup?
i meant main page will pop ur banner up a window

You want users to still buy a domain from you AND display a big ad banner? Why not scrap the domain and you are more likely to get signups.

thier plans change daily

thier plans change daily almost. i would have to wait till they become more stable even at free.also they could make sub-domains with whm and still give users the cpanel and reguire a banner as a example-= users.hosting-pp.com

but for domain option should be banner free or at the most a txt link.

The key is...

the domain is only $10.30/yr , the hosting is free. it is a high quality box with PHP and MySQL. you can insall vBulletin and phpnuke on it without any problem.

we won't set up sub domain like that yourname.hosting-pp.com , because in the past, most of clients of our free hosting just use the server for testing, we spent time to manual set up the server for their testing, we also spent money for the bandwidth.

There is the other site charge domain $29/yr (of course the price includes a cheap server) and give free hosting without MySQL.

If you don't want banner and MySQL, you can register a domain through us and change name servers to somewhere else.

solutions:

1.You can make a flash intro with our banner on main page, and the second page will be your ads-free phpnuke or phpbb or whatever.

2. if you are pretty familiar with php and mysql and cpanel, you can be our free msn or aim technician to help other clients, we give you ads-free

if you are interested in the job offer, msn: hongjun_@hotmail.com

The Facts

Originally posted by Jan
You want users to still buy a domain from you AND display a big ad banner? Why not scrap the domain and you are more likely to get signups.

Scraping the domain will not be a very good solution to get more signups :eek: . With your own domain , you site will definately be more professional ... the hosting actually want you all to sign up and put a big ad is because they want you to support the site.

Where can you find a hosting with such many features :
-PHP
-Unlimited mysql dbs
-Unlimited subdomains
-ASP
-SSL
-Front-page Extension
-FTP and more

(though 100MB space and <500MB Bandwidth are little , you can request for more ! )

and for goodness sake , are we asking for too much when we pay $10.30 for the domain and yet get a hosting ? ...

so the BOTTOM LINE IS ... this site is really cool and the hosting is good.

to we647 :
this site is just newly established , pls don't expect it to give our free hosting ... untill about 2 years ... however we can hope for the best...

Last edited:
that site

have a look that site http://www.mister.net/

they charge you $35/yr for a domain and give you ads-free hosting without MySQL.

HP Free Forever package charge you $10.3/yr(domain) + unlimited space + MySQL + banner on main page.

you decide it.

Last edited:
Okay, so technically you are a paid host, I can move this to the other offers forum, but I will have to remove your other one promoting your paid hosting. The ball is in your court. Which one do I toss? :devious2:

Hi, Jan

Dear Jan,

We have 4 packages at the moment:

1. HP Free Forever: Free Hosting

2. Professional HP 1: Paid Hosting

3. Professional HP 2: Paid Hosting

4. Professional HP 3: Paid Hosting

I didn't break the rules in freewebspace, i just promote "HP Free Forever" in this forum, and promote "Professional HP 1/2/3" in the other paid hosting forum.

$10.30 is just for domain not for hosting.

If you thought I broke some rules in the forum, please pm me, thank you very much.

No need for a PM, you decide. Which thread do you want in the paid hosting offers.
Originally posted by celeste
That's a good offer.

But I am curious about one thing. You said that before applying for a free account one must transfer a domain to you. However, where's the instructions/info on tranferring?
just click the button "domain search register and management", u see a pop up, click the "transfer" link, that's it.

if you still don't know how to, msn me: hongjun_@hotmail.com
HP Free Forever package charge you $10.3/yr(domain) + unlimited space + MySQL + banner on main page.

you decide it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back