• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Trusted SSL Certificates - no catch

alphassl

AlphaSSL.com is offering free fully trusted SSL Certificates as part of its Midweek Madness campaign. On Wednesday 20th February 2008 we will issue, totally free of charge, fully valid 1 year SSL Certificates to the first 250 customers to apply. The offer is a strictly first come, first served promotion.

This is the second time we've run the promotion and may do so again next Wednesday.

Come and get your totally free, fully trusted SSL Certificate. You'll get your free SSL certificate in only a couple of minutes.

For today, there really is such a thing as a free lunch.

Regards,

AlphaSSL Midweek Madness Team
sales@alphassl.com
www.alphassl.com
+1 877 775 2574

Looks like a great offer, I have emailed as per instructions for the offer and hope I make it in the first 250 :)

That's right - when it's time to renew it would be $65 for a one year SSL certificate. You're not under any obligation, but we do hope that we would win your paid business this time next year :)

We also offer great reseller program if anyone is interested.

I got mine, if anyone wanted to know. Took 2 days to get an email back saying I got it, put in the application, and then 2 days before I got the confirmation that it was made.

So, yeah. Got mine this morning finally though. so, bout 4 days response.

Looks like the rest of us lucked out, you must have been in there quick.

Would have been nice to even receive an e-mail to say, and an oppertunity for their sales dept.

Back