• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Stats Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

ootorirei

Hi, everyone :)

Anyone can give me recommendations of free trackers with the following features?

*Privately accessable
*No banner or small icon banner
*Unique visiter profile
(their connecting IP, contries, referring pages)
*Browser
*Operation System

I don't care much about daily visiters or monthly visiters or such, I just need to know where they come from, where they're located, and what tools they use to view my site.

Thanks if anyone helped! :)

stats4all is the best FREE counter out there that gives you all you want except privately accessible, but what is wrong with letting everyone see your site's stats?

I've been using AddFreeStats. It's not the greatest in the world, but it should provide all the features that ootorirei is looking for. You can individually track up to 120 pages on your site. Sitemeter is OK, but a lot of the features are for paid members only. Bravenet is also good.

What are the requirements for this script?
I was unable to find any on their site.
All I can see is from the looks of it it needs a MySQL DB.

Originally posted by ndaru
Ttry http://gostats.com. It has tons of statistic but unfortunately the stats is not private. Fine to me. If someone want to see my website's stat, its OK.

GoStats is pretty good but I found it a bit of a hassle the first time getting the stats tracking enabled, it seemed like I had to go through several different steps to do this.

Originally posted by soundcheck
Requirements are.... PHP, thats it! no mySQL or nothing!

would want to give it a try once i get my site up and running

PHP only eh ? that shld do

Originally posted by StarTrek
www.hitboxcentral.com is the best tracker from the web

How Does It Work?

You install a small piece of HitBox code on all the site pages you wish to track. This code includes a small advertisement that will be displayed to your visitors. Each time a visitor accesses a page coded with HitBox code, the advertisement is served from the WebSideStory servers, and HitBox is able to collect statistical information about your visitors. These statistics are available to you in real time, 24 hours a day, from any Web browser

I think he asked for a no-ad service......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back