• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE space for school project

Abush

DP MAC SC UC...
NLC
I need free space for a school project web page I'm doing. Could someone give me about 20mb of space and 60mb bw and subdomain? It's only going to be up for a bit until the instructor sees it. I would appreciate it a lot. Also, please no ads as this is for school work. I understand ads pay for your generosity but I don't want my grades to be affected. Thank you much!
I'd like the subdomain to be yourdomain.com/obama
Username: abush
I'm trying to cut as much time as possible so I could have this up asap. Thank you again!

SiteFrost can host you. with as low as 1 post/month, you can get 50 mb space, 500mb monthly bandwidth, cpanel 11, installatron, 5 of each features (mysql, ftp, email, subdomain, addon domains, parked domain, etc.), NO ADS, no language restriction. FREE yourname.sitefrost.com SUBDOMAIN!

For details & signup, visit http://www.sitefrost.com.

Im no pro host, but i can give u what u need. Tho seems like these guys have it covered :D

neways, if all else fails, PM me. :D

An offer from the Water Seven Community

I need free space for a school project web page I'm doing. Could someone give me about 20mb of space and 60mb bw and subdomain?
I'm trying to cut as much time as possible so I could have this up asap. Thank you again!

Here you are, I've created an account for you to save your time. It has more than what you are asking for because I thought you might as well have a tolerance. That way you won't have to knock again and consume time just for a few megabytes of increase.

+===================================+
| New Account Info |
| Domain: obama.waterseven.com
| Ip: 208.64.27.162 (n)
| HasCgi: y
| UserName: abush
| PassWord: ***********
| CpanelMod: x
| HomeRoot: /home
| Quota: 700 Meg
| NameServer1: ns1.waterseven.com
| NameServer2: ns2.waterseven.com
| NameServer3: ns1.7log3.net
| NameServer4: ns2.7log3.net
| Contact Email: ************
| Package: WS07

In case you like this offer, please send me a private message so I can send you the password and I could change the contact email to your own email. A private message inside the Water Seven Community is preferrable. You can PM me here but the reply may not as fast, please bear with me.

I would appreciate it a lot. Also, please no ads as this is for school work. I understand ads pay for your generosity but I don't want my grades to be affected. Thank you much!

We don't place advertisements in our members account so there's nothing you have to worry about. As long as it is serving its purpose - educational - you can keep it any time you want.

I'd like the subdomain to be yourdomain.com/obama
Username: abush

I have tried with obama.waterseven.com if you want it changed please inform me.

God bless!

Thank you guys.
Efil, thank you much. Please PM me the password. I will contact you later. I'm supposed to be working :)

seems that our free service cover your needs , check our webisite :
AXSpace.com
- 200 mg disk space
- 2 GB monthly file traffic
- no advertisement
- no credit card needed
- frontpage ext
- cpanel 11
- ftp
- 5 email account
- 5 subdomain
- more