• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free SMS sender

it can't be done with only php/asp/java/etc, you must have sms provider i think..

Last edited:
But what do you think about smscity and other I think they are not sms provider!

they have i think...
that's imposible send a sms without any resource.
i have seen my friend made sms sender use that (with java, vb, etc). But i dunno the source code, it was 1-3 years ago

they have i think...
that's imposible send a sms without any resource.
i have seen my friend made sms sender use that (with java, vb, etc). But i dunno the source code, it was 1-3 years ago
I agree with you.
If you can help pls send PM for me.

like i said before, i dunno where's the source code of the program. i got the source code from my friend but forgot where's that :(

I'll tell you how my friend can make it.
1. thare are some sites have sms sender feature.
2. one of them use flash, so he grab the swf and decompile it.
3. bingo.. he got that he need to send sms (the port, etc)
4. he used another language programming to create sms sender with that sms provider

i dont want to talk about legal and ilegal. but i want to explain for you that to make sms sender not only php/asp/java/vb/delphi language programing

i have some sugestions for you:
1. Go to nokia website, and download the SDK . You can use your HP as geteway to send sms
2. Call one of the telecomunication of service in your country and ask about it (may be it can be your project :) )
3. Send an email to www.sms.ac , http://www.funsms.net/free_sms.htm , etc.. and ask for partnership

Goodluck buddy :)

Back