• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Small VPS

Patrick

I saw that bind.pl was offering a small free Linux VPS.

One of my sites is growing at a rate of 8-12 members per day and we are starting to run out of space and bandwidth, and at sometimes the website is very slow so we are considering moving to a new host.

If you or anybody is still offering a free VPS please let me know.

Patrick :)

If its tough to get a free reseller how much more for a VPS?! What are these people thinking ...

If your site is growing at a rate of 8-12 members a day then you should start to think and plan your "money earning strategy" from those new members, go to the drawing board... So you have something to use for your site to upgrade your hosting or get your so called "small vps". You need to know the meaning of "hard work" because its the key to success.

Zac

I know how tough it is for a VPS. I own a reseller, but the only reason I am posting this is because I saw a member (bind.pl) offering VPS' and I don't know if he still is.

The members are donating, so we may upgrade in the future.

I know how tough it is for a VPS. I own a reseller, but the only reason I am posting this is because I saw a member (bind.pl) offering VPS' and I don't know if he still is.

The members are donating, so we may upgrade in the future.

I have nothing againts bind.pl but I am not in favour with the concept of giving Free VPS. Those who do that will be gone anytime soon... Most probably they are playing around, experimenting using their home PC and Internet Connection for this. If you are serious about hosting, you dont want to be hosted in that kind of environment.

Zac

Last edited:
Bind.pl is offering free Linux VPS' I believe...I'm not too sure about Windows but those generally cost more.

I agree with ZoomCities - our free vps aren't for hihj traffic websites.
It mostly for learning/testing purposes.

PPL want everythink for free - you have to invest.
You can buy very cheap dedicated server or VPS.

I can offer you for 9.80euro/mo: (paid monthly)

1 GB Webspace
50 GB Transfer
# 100% CPU-Power
# 100% RAM-Power
Full root

Or 7euro/mo: (paid yearly)

BTW, dont expect too much from free vps.

@ZoomCities -> for vps we have 100mbit port, servers in DC in Europe.

10 GB should be fine. We currently use 1-2 GB per month. I plan on upgrading to paid if the service is good. We receive about $2-15 per month in donations, so we could probably upgrade if needed. :)

Well, for now, we want to start out free. Then when we start using 8-9 gigs of bandwidth we will upgrade to a paid VPS.

Patrick :)

Hey, the cheapest VPS I know of is at http://prgmr.com

They have at $5 a month, and they use Xen. They are very good about everything and their DC is at Cogent in Washington, District of Columbia

Back