• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free simple message board

jason

hi im looking for a free basic message board, no pop ups please, banner ads are cool tho. threaded or the flat style, it doesn't matter but something reliable. thanks

yeah i want a remotely hosted one, and do you think one with no adverts is really good? those tend to die off rather quick, i want one that i know will be around for a long time. retards at proboards deleted my board without telling me because one poster was harassing another, lame.

That's not true. Aimoo is not ad-free. It's only ad-free for the first 20 days. After that "trial" period, you will still be able to keep your board, but instead you will have limited access to featrues and pop-ups on your message board. However, you will have the ability to upgrade to the Diamond sponsorship ($30 for 6 months), which will give you access to all Aimoo features, without advertising.

I don't think you can "Customize it" per say. But I believe invisionfree does have many skins installed and I think they allow you to use your logo for your site, change colors and stuff. Not any less than any other service.

You are right.
Invision does not allow skins or custom banner ,but they have a setting to do that in the Admin controls, so I would say they have plans for implementing it.

Back