• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Shared and Reseller Hosting

xenLiam

Hello all!

I have started my own hosting company and I am offering Free Shared and reseller Hosting just for posting.

However, as a promo for grand opening, you can use a coupon code: FREE4LIFE.

This promo will give you free hosting for life without ever having to post. This is limited to 10 Users only.

This is applicable to Shared and reseller hosting.

Request hosting from our forums: http://hostbaker.net/forums/

I'm still creating the index page, so it has no homepage yet, however all packages and the forum are working well.

Join Now! -- HostBaker.net
Offering Free hosting up to 35 GB and Reseller Hosting up to 50GB.

I forgot to mention that all our shared plans have FFMPEG installed on every account. Also, the coupon FREE4LIFE is only available to 9 Users now, so use the coupon!

don't trust that guy he owned the one hosting company before and it went down and he took my money :mad: if it's the same liam.

That's impossible. What company are you saying that took your money before it closed down? I never charged anyone for anything. Besides, we just started in September, so what did I do? Anyway, to clarify things, I'm not a scammer.

So,Liam,Mysite is Suspended.Why?
It say:
This Account was Suspended for breaking our TOS.
However, you can get your own site with us!
But I never break the TOS!

HostBaker.Net is now acquired by me. I will be the owner now.

Note to all: We had discontinued providing reseller and ffmpeg service since our servers are not able to handle such a high load.

Thank You!

Back