• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Services Forum

DarkBlood

NLC
NLC
I was just wondering about this forum, as it seems no one has been reading the "No Advertisements in this forum" thread at the top of the page... I keep seeing topics with the first post as an advertisement, but then the original topic maker makes it so that it seems like a discussion thread. This is not the case, I hate it when people don't read rules.

Please, read the rules before posting in the forum you want to post, or any of the sticky topics... otherwise I'll just keep reply to the threads with "This forum is not for advertising." As I have done in the past.

Yes, people are not allowed to start a thread in the Free Services forum advertising or "dicussing" their own website.
iyeru42 said:
otherwise I'll just keep reply to the threads with "This forum is not for advertising." As I have done in the past.
I suggest using the "report bad post" link in the future. It makes my life easier. ;)

Back