• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

"Free Service Required"

ZoltanGera

On My Site, I Want To Put Some Video Clips On There Available To Download.But, I Want People To Have To Register Before Downloading Them.Is there a Free Programme where people can register etc :confused4

zoltangera_2004 said:
On My Site, I Want To Put Some Video Clips On There Available To Download.But, I Want People To Have To Register Before Downloading Them.Is there a Free Programme where people can register etc :confused4
Try searching under hotscripts.com

look for a membership script...you should be able to find plenty at hotscripts, I looked awhile ago and found even many downloading scripts that had an option of having user to signup

not to go off topic here, but php nuke, doesnt that give a lot more things other than the log in for members and stuff, i mean like doesnt it give those things where you have the news and you can post comments on the main page kind of like blogs?

Yeah well, that's Freewebs.

I'm not talking about the common free hosts like Bravenet or Freewebs or Geocities and w/e.

If you look on the Free Hosting Offers forum, you can see that plenty of hosts have cPanel and Fantasico.

Back