• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free resellers

Red_wolf_17

Hello ,
i joined Reseller panel program and they gave me Free reseller plans To buy Them and i can Get some money.
i bought 5 packages in 1 Month ,

so now please culd any1 Help me to have a Free resellers Plans? i want to open my own site (Arabic) and i want to sell Them :) .

I need:
10-20 Gb
100-300 Gb of bw
cpanel (ARabic language if that possible)

i can Offer :
- a text (or banner ) on My Hosting site
- 5-10 posts/day

well i think i have a capacity to open a Hosting company but don't have the Money to buy a Reseller Plan.

Thanks For your time and i hope some1 culd Help me

For those specifications, I think you'll have to buy a reseller. Or post a lot more, or display more ads, maybe even both.

You might not get that, bit steep for a plan...
10 Posts a day would make +-300 posts per month...
I think what you ask is much for free, but possible if you really are going to make 10 posts every day (which are a lot I find!)

Its not really the posting thats the problem. Posting only goes so far in the eyes of free hosts. There is no real money income. And, for those specs, its along the lines of a paid reseller plan.

Thanks to AQNS HOSTING for reliable service

All looked fine, setup and registration was fast, so I was happy to see my web site online within a hour!
Is A New Host So its Fast
Thanks and Good Luck to AQNS HOSTING For his Reliable Services

Your welcome, If anyone else needs a free reseller feel free to contact me at qadir5000mails[at]gmail[dot]com. With your requirements.

Thank You,
Abdul Qadir

Back