• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Resellers - Get them while they're hot! Only 5!

MicGoogle

Free Resellers - Get them while they're hot! First 10!

So in the spirit of FWS, and for the lovely upcoming fall season I'm giving away free 10 resellers, if anything linking back would be appreciated.

http://www.ottohost.com/reseller.php
It is the basic plan
Disk Space: 20 GB
Bandwidth: 45 GB
Everything else unlimited
Account Creation Limit: 25

Let me know the first 10 get it
https://ottohost.com/billing/signup.php?clienttype=6&package=29

Why us?
- Free domain included (yoursite.uk.to)
- Ability to upgrade into paid reseller anytime
- Sell and gain profits from hosting!
- Private DNS
- Private Nameservers

UPDATE: When registering for domain if you don't have one just put "none.com" i'll setup one for you after you open a ticket once you've registered.

Hurry ;)

Last edited:
Just to keep track of things, I'm guessing your John? I've activated your account now please just open a new ticket with that details, so i can update it, but for sidenote: when you registered there is a option to select "Other" and put .info domains.

Hello
This should be noted to all applicants:

For domain related queries open a ticket in the billing section, this is not the support forums.

Regarding your registration dacpanel, please use your real address fake addresses are not permitted.

Update: feeling good i've decided i'll open it to 10.

Last edited:
I thank everyone for submitting, free resellers deal is now over and i ask everyone to look forward to more in the future. If you want to make sure you got in just hit me up a pm and i'll let you know.

Remember if you've been accepted and you need a custom domain or need to change your domain open a ticket, i will not respond to help via fws.

Thanks !

Just to keep track of things, I'm guessing your John? I've activated your account now please just open a new ticket with that details, so i can update it, but for sidenote: when you registered there is a option to select "Other" and put .info domains.
Yes, I'm John. You can call me: Valentin. Submitted ticket for change domain.

Hello
If you have questions or would like to be contacted privately contact me at contact[at]ottohost[dot]com and include in the email "Forward to Stanley" i'll pick it up.

NOTE: REPLACE [at] with @, and [dot] with .

To all the questions they were all answered, John your account should be working now, just reply back via ticket if not.

As far as this thread goes, this thread needs to be closed this offer is no longer available.

</thread>

Back