• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Reseller

nomis135

Hey! i would like a free reseller in exchange of anything you want, that i might be able to do. I do php-mysql , work with photoshop, flash.

I want a free reseller to give out some free hosting accounts to some of my friends. and also to promote my payed reseller once i get it.

What i wanna do is give about 5 free accounts, and if these ppl with a free account refer someone to a pay host they get a upgrade to there free account.
nomis135 is online now Add to nomis135's Reputation Edit/Delete Message

I would just like to give a warning here:

nomis135 was found to be hosting someone with a script with which he had sent 46 000 spam emails.

andrewb said:
I would just like to give a warning here:

nomis135 was found to be hosting someone with a script with which he had sent 46 000 spam emails.
Wow are you serious? thats alot of emails, man i wouldnt give him a account

I didnt send all those mails , and andrew wtf.
Your going to have to explain me something on msn.
It was some who i was hosting .

Last edited:
Hey !

Well andrew,
nomis135, was hosted by you for a free resellers account
and i understand that your rules were violeted,
but u c nomis135 wasn't the person who did it
but still he's getting all the credit for it
yeah i know spamming is one of the worst thing on the internet,
but still if ya would trust him once it would be nice
I seriously would've offered it for him, but for some other reasons i can't at the moment
but if ya need free hosting , i'll be glad to give that since i am offering it
but the main thing here is that its not his fault,
the guy whom he gave hosting to did that, and i believe he should get another chance
please dont mind me blabbering here,
i just wanted to tell the whole story that i know :D

See ya

Last edited:
yup :D you got it

he gave it to one of his friends and he mis-used the account
well obviously he didn't knew he was going to do that :)

hey Zubair how come you seem to be the spokesperson for nomis135 especially in the last post you made. And if nomis135 gave an account to one of his buddies and he mis-used it how can we trust that nomis135 won't make a mistake like that again and give an account to a untrust-worthy friend?

I just checked out Zubair1 forums..wow current users on: nomis135 and Zubair... so these two are working together i guess...

Last edited:
Polykranopalous said:
hey Zubair how come you seem to be the spokesperson for nomis135 especially in the last post you made. And if nomis135 gave an account to one of his buddies and he mis-used it how can we trust that nomis135 won't make a mistake like that again and give an account to a untrust-worthy friend?

I just checked out Zubair1 forums..wow current users on: nomis135 and Zubair... so these two are working together i guess...

and why would you be worth being trusted more then me? tell me that . You never made errors your probably a perfect man. anywayz if your so stupid as not to trust me anymore thats your problem. It doesnt do anything to me.

lol.......guys you are getting this all wrong

well that zubair guy is not me for sure,
i always have my username has zubair1
and yes nomis135 is on my forums, but it doesn't has any thing to do with this

and FFDreamling,
yes you are right that i was using vbulletin ver 3.0.5
which was pirated / crack
but i didn't intend to get that , my friend offered me this version
of vbulletin for half price, and i buyed it from him
later after that some guy came to my forum and posted
that i am using illegal version of vbulletin, thats when i noticed it
i contacted my friend and asked him about that,
and then i found out it was a crack
so i told him to give me my money back
and take his vbulletin,
so now i am using a legal version of vbulletin,

Awww thanks yes I am a perfect man :), but for your information in this thread I never said I was perfect, you are the one on stand here it seems. Why can't you come up with some cash for your own reseller instead of trying to grab free ones. Like if you are that dedicated to doing such a thing put some elbox grease in it.

Like you said you gave an account to a friend and he abused it, it is nice that that info has been shared, because you gain +1 for being honest but also loose out because how can we trust that that will not happen again? you see what I am getting at

Zubair1 said:
lol.......guys you are getting this all wrong

well that zubair guy is not me for sure,
i always have my username has zubair1
and yes nomis135 is on my forums, but it doesn't has any thing to do with this

and FFDreamling,
yes you are right that i was using vbulletin ver 3.0.5
which was pirated / crack
but i didn't intend to get that , my friend offered me this version
of vbulletin for half price, and i buyed it from him
later after that some guy came to my forum and posted
that i am using illegal version of vbulletin, thats when i noticed it
i contacted my friend and asked him about that,
and then i found out it was a crack
so i told him to give me my money back
and take his vbulletin,
so now i am using a legal version of vbulletin,
Was the guys name SEOmega by any chance? Oh my it was me...Let's just wait till vBulletin's report on this.
And By the way:
http://www.webhostbank.com/forums/clientscript/vbulletin_global.js
Gee, I wonder what the DGT Team is? When I type in Google, it comes up a Nullification Team. :shame:

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I felt it was my duty to let you guys know that he hosted someone who abused my services. Just because he didn't know about it doesn't mean that it wouldn't get your server blacklisted.

umm yes, but i really think this thread has been carried on and by now and IF someone was going to offer you it they would have. Just wait til you get the money for the reseller, there not that expensive as you can find some great deals out there.

Back