• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Reseller

FeediaCo

Hi,
In case you haven't realized raversworld.com hasn't been around for quite some time and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to offer a free host. Just something for the time being to get back on my feet. I'm only looking for a maximum of 5gb of space and 50gb of bandwith. cpanel/whm please.
Preferbly no ads please. If it seems like I am asking for too much let me know of an offer. Like I said earlier I shouldn't need anything higher than 5gb. Also given the fact that I am starting up again I shouldn't need that many accounts. My site will be in english of course and I will keep you my "sponsors" page as well. feel free to call me @ 6103223058 as well as email hyperj123(at) gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon :)

If you can guarantee about your client accounts, maybe we can work something out for a footer link-back.

Send me a PM if interested.

My preference is not a post2host
Given the fact that both offers have not gone through I'm still looking.

Back