• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free reseller, you keep profit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
craig888 said:
maybe gd 13y + who can run companies but theres more that ruin it for the rest of us good hosts including yourself maybe but this is a major concern so you can understand my thoughts.

I do understand and I give you credit for speaking out. Im have been planning this for a while, been studying the whole hosting thing. Personally id like to just give everyone in the world free hosting and maybe even a free domain some day, but I need somewhere to start and I think this is a good place. I keep no profit at all it goes to the donater. I'm just here for the expericance and I don't expect to make customers the first month im here, chances are the good hosts will still be getting them. All I want to do is provide AFFORDABLE hosting for people with low budgets. Thanks everyone for their words of support, I hope to see you on wall-street in the future!

Pat

oates151 said:
I do understand and I give you credit for speaking out. Im have been planning this for a while, been studying the whole hosting thing. Personally id like to just give everyone in the world free hosting and maybe even a free domain some day, but I need somewhere to start and I think this is a good place. I keep no profit at all it goes to the donater. I'm just here for the expericance and I don't expect to make customers the first month im here, chances are the good hosts will still be getting them. All I want to do is provide AFFORDABLE hosting for people with low budgets. Thanks everyone for their words of support, I hope to see you on wall-street in the future!

Pat

I salute you oates151, im only 15...and i also hope to give people free hosting and domain names someday...maybe i'll start in a few months time...im planning with some of my frens...

I TOO HOPE TO SEE YOU ON WALL STREET!

punkfan91 said:
Is he really offering the server for free? If so, then good luck with your host ;) .
Anyway, I know quite a lot of people who own good web hosting companies, and almost all of them are under 18 years of age. However, this doesn't stop people purchasing hosting from them, and if they can handle the job of running their own host then why question them? If you don't have anything that will help him, then please, don't bother posting it at all. Like your comment about 13 year olds ruining the business, I actually see a lot of successful hosts run by children. I know of two that have been around for over a year now, and are doing very well for themselves.
oates151, all the best and good luck ;) .
I 100% agree with this statement. In fact, punkfan and myself worked for 1 of these hosts. dont underestimate what people can do because of their age. hey, i bet even some of you wish that you were doing this kind of stuff when u were 13....

oates151 said:
Well if you actually read you would have see that I said "I turn the profit over by having the Paypal go directly to your account and the money orders going to your address."
I said that right in the second post I made.

Cheers
Pat

Email me. I'll set you up a reseller account to do what you want with. Our #1 plan is free which you could market, or we can customize other plans for you, with or without forced ads.

Our site is not 100% yet. I'm not a great designer and will build on it over the next few days. Just wanted to get the feelers out there for it now.

I'm 12 and i own a template design site ( with the help of my brother who is 14)
You guys need to stop underestimating younger people then you :(.

Zeeshaan said:
I'm 12 and i own a template design

In which case I'm guessing you faxed Peo a consent form from your parents to register. Showing that kind of responsibility would make people stop underestimating you.

Zeeshan said:
You guys need to stop underestimating younger people then you

The fact is, the law requires your parents to give consent for you to be here, so it's not unexpected that people aren't entirely happy for people so young to run their own businesses.

Hey guys. Im still looking for that reseller that accepts .be domains. I dont need anything big, just a nice small reseller for a very small company. Remember that you get all the profit, the paypal paments go directly to your paypal account and the checks/moneyorders go to the address of your choice.

Thanks everyone

because he cant sell resellers off a reseller? and i found out that his reseller is 40GB of space and idk how much bandwidth. his dedicated server is 60 GB but doesn't have cpanel, he is going to be hosting SHOUTcasts on it in teh future

we are not offering reseller accounts... i made a one of offer and may do it again, but please don't contact me for a reseller account.

I apologize for the inconvience and confusion.

I was able to get a reseller. Thanks to everyone who helped. Im planning on selling SHOUTcast servers in the future so if you want to donate PATwebhosting a dedicated server where you will receive all of the profit please e-mail me at pat151a@msn.com or call me on my VOIP number, which you only have to pay your local fee, 1 732 993 4554

thanks
pat

Last edited:
I'm only 14. Its nice to see you found a reseller. If anyone here still wants to give away a reseller I have also wanted to start out for a long time...I've tried at least 50 different hosts so i know whats out there and wont oversell. I know my way around cpanel pretty well...but i'd be working alone if anyone from a diffrent time zone wants to help me out that would be cool...post if you're interested, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back