• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free reseller request

plex

Hi i really need a 5gb free reseller. i plan on giving 20% of the commission to the provider. I also would like a reseller which is not down all the time because i had some experience with a reseller before which was down all the time. I already have a layout planned out and i am just looking for a reseller. Please help me out i really need to make some money to buy a domain and start a reseller hosting site.

EDIT: i Now want 2gb and i have a domain name. But the ads make the business look unproffesional.

Last edited:
OK....We offer free resellers at my site, I think their great, but your request is insane.

You want 5 gigs of space (most anyone gets is 2)

I'm assuming you won't dsiplay ads, so all the host gets is 20%. (which menas like pennies a month, maybe)

And you don't have a domain?

I think you best start off with webdesign company, or maybe modding at a current host. You can't start with nothing when it comes to this sort of thing.

Or you could revise your rquest to 2 gigs and and ads... and of course go buy or request a domain at opendomain.org..

Back