• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free reseller request

RobotoWorks

Hello, my name is Alex and I have been looking for a good free reseller. I used to have an account with IwhiC.com(You may remember domohosting.us) Well due to my families tight budget, I could not keep up with the payments and my account was recently terminated. Well I hope it's not too much to ask for but, I am looking for a free reseller along the lines of what I had before (I currently don't have a domain, but I will get one soon) What I had was"

*cPanel 11
*Fantastico
*WHM
*10 Gigabytes of Disk Space.
*100 Gigabytes of monthly bandwith.

Now I know that may sound a bit much on a free plan, and I am willing to take anything a bit lower(But not too low) Now if you know a website who can or can offer this reseller to me, I would gladly appreciate it.
Happy Holidays,
-Alexander M.

EDIT: I am also willing to make a post to host kind of deal(Like I make 300 posts a month on your forum/website in exchange for the free reseller)

Last edited:
Ah, so your the one who signed up on my site. Wish I could offer you something, but the max I offer is up to 5GB disk space. Good luck with your hosting~ :)

Yep, I saw an ad for your website in the ad forum :) Anyway, 5 Gigabytes doesn't sound too shabby, how much bandwith would come with that plan?

I think its about 25GB. But, we've got a Holiday bonus.
Any member can have 1GB of Disk Space and 10GB of bandwidth added to their account for no extra posts. :)

Its my way of giving a gift to my members.

That sounds really nice, how ever I would like to see what other people have to offer. I will still consider you a backup option if that's okay. Thank you for replying, now does anyone else offer free resellers?

Hey,
I can offer you what you need. But just as I dont have a post to host, can you place my ad on your site(only your site not of your customers)?
I can meet your requirements + Client Exec addon if you want is only $7/month.
If yes then email me at qadir5000mails@gmail.com

Thanks,
Abdul Qadir

Back