• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Reseller plan Required [reliable]

xtone

hi i require a free reseller plan to start my own free and paid hosting i want it clear in return i can post like 10 - 15 post / month but in return i require 10 GB space with atleast 40 GB Bandwidth with cpanel and all features and yeah WHM required i need a fast and reliable host.

again i can post in return for hosting so i konw there are alot of free host out there but i need a reliable host with fast server speed :)

No ads please only post 2 host or none of them would be very appreciatable :p

you are right it is alot but geekstep offer this kindof amount like 15 gb with 80 gb bandwidth but the thing is they require 15 post monthly which is quite more then i expected i can only make 10 post per month BTW they have down times after down times and i told u i need a reliable host.

15 posts per month is not unreasonable at all. A normal forum poster can easily clock over 30 posts by posting once daily. If you want reliability, it will be better for you to lower your requirements.

TheWebWorld can easily provide you with it.

For your requirements we recommend:
TWW Reseller 2
15GB (15 000MB) Webspace
100GB (100,000MB) / month Bandwidth
Unlimited features
Shared IP address ( Upgradable to Dedicated IP for $2/ mo )
550 TWW Cash
cPanel
Fantastico & Installatron
No Ads
24/7 Live and/or Forum Support
Apply
More Info
http://www.thewebworld.org/
MORE RESELLER PLANS: http://www.thewebworld.org/forum/tww...ing-plans.html (SCROLL DOWN)

We can also do custom plans.
If you want can do VPS hosting + Windows hosting but this will cost a very small fee :).

ok how many post are 550 TWW Cash is ?

Edit: and yeah one more thing does this reseller plan have backups daily like if any thing happened the account i will have backup of my account ?

Plus can i offer free and paid hosting to others ?

Last edited:
ok how many post are 550 TWW Cash is ?

Edit: and yeah one more thing does this reseller plan have backups daily like if any thing happened the account i will have backup of my account ?

Plus can i offer free and paid hosting to others ?

Well 1 TWWC = 1 Post, 2 TWWC = 1 Thread but on christmas day it is double the amount.

Also if you join now I will give you 150TWWC.

We do take backups but this is rarely as the space needed will be alot.

You will have to take backups, our backups will be old.

You can give free hosting to your close family and friends.

You can offer paid hosting.

HMF i am registered as xtone on your forum please transfer me twwc points so i can start posting to gain twwc points.

Back