• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Reseller (Not Intended To Sell Hosting)

p2p

What I Am Looking For Is A Free Reseller Account Ment For My Free Email Service I Am Starting And Its Ment As For I Can Add Domains Daily And Not Halfta Bug The Host. All I Need Is

Unlimited Domains Adding
200Mbs Space
5GBS Bandwith , WHM
and unmetered mySQL
and email accounts.

I Would Really Appreciate It And Possably I Will Be Able To Get Donations And Make Payments To The Host But Right Now I Am SUPER Broke.

Thanx So Much
~Tyson~

Cause I Will Be Getting Allota Domains And I Need To Add A Account And A PHP Script For The Email Setup For Each Domain so its more convienent for me to do it better than nagging on the host to add another domain and everything

Last edited:
haha anyway..... no what i do is i make a wack of domains right ....... and i make 10mb accounts with w/e bandwith and 1 of all the mySQL junk and ftp and email and stuff and then i upload a php script for the email accounts and then configure it to go with the domain. a great example is http://www.phat-mail.net that i made. the only reason i want WHM is so i can make seprete domains with there own account so i dont get confused with the script in all the folders bla bla bla

holly that didnt last long hahaha... i need to fix the mySQL on phat-mail.net so ull hafta wait till i get that fixed sorry yall :(

well the HiveMail copyright is missing...so i'd say it could be a null script (which is illegal) unless you can prove otherwise

Whale I Have No Idea If It Is My Friend Gave It To Me And Showed Me How To Set It Up So... I Will Ask Him And If It Is A Null Script (Whatever That Is??) I Will Get A New Mail Script

are you calling me a whale?!?!

if you can afford to pay for a mail script, i'm sure you can pay for hosting. And it doesn't need to be a reseller - a shared hosting plan with addon domains will do.

Back