• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free reseller in exchange for...

b4e

I'm starting a new freewebhost and well i don't have the money to pay for it yet. So heres my offer to you.
I'll put your textlink ad on top of every one of my member's site. So in a way you'll be a sponsor. All I ask is for a small reseller to start me off then if i need more you will provide it. I know it seems like alot to ask.

Thanks

can you plaz gimme 1??

I doubt anyone would give a reseller to a person who cannot even speak basic english. At least tell us what you would do with it and if you are even at an age where you can pay for it if need be.

b4e said:
I have found a reseller and everyone please stop high jacking the thread...

LOL well said dude i know there are many hijackers in the world and FBI ususally finds them . :biggrin2:

ok... WAY to many requests for free resellers. Stop spamming my inbox! Anyways, free resellers will be put on hold right now, cause of the number of requests. Whoever want's one for ads or something, DON"T PM ME! Email me at donnyouyang@gmail.com instead.

Back