• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE Reseller Hosting! NO ADS! Free cPanel Host No Posting! Fast Servers 3 years Host

ZoomCities

IT Community
NLC
:welcome: :angel: :wave: We have already given away 20 x Free Reseller Hosting last August!! Now, This Sept 2007...

ZoomCities IT Community is proud to present yet again that we are giving away not only Domain Names & Fast, Stable and Reliable cPanel Hosting, but this Sept 2007, we are giving away 20 x FREE Reseller Hosting! (WHM) You heard that right :cool2: Applications are hot.. :fork: So Apply now while you can!

For more information about these Free Services (Domain Name, cPanel & WHM Reseller Hosting) that ZoomCities is offering please visit our website, http://www.zoomcities.com, read the announcements, register and join our humble and fun IT Community. You will then enjoy the rest of your life :)

Take advantage of these genuine offers and be the first one of the limited people to experience it! Experience the difference with ZoomCities Hosting. Where else can you find these unique offers but ZoomCities! :) The Server you will be hosted on is called "Neutron" and it is located in the Softlayer Datacenter. It uses the fastest and latest server hardware and software available! You will also get the latest WHM version 11 and more.. We can host your own domain or you can choose from the following available ZoomCities Domains:

1. zoomcities.ws
2. zoomcities.us
3. zoomcities.in
4. zoomcities.name
5. zoomcities.co.uk
6. zoomcities.eu

We are also currently giving away 800 Awesome Premium Joomla Templates! and 10 x Domain Names!! :)

*If you want Free cPanel Hosting without posting, please register in the ZoomCities Forum, read the procedure and PM ZoomCities with your request.

If you want reliability, stability and peace of mind with your hosting, you need ZoomCities!

Visit our website now for more information! http://www.zoomcities.com

Thanks! :beer:

Zac

hi
my id:ranit
Your forum account is currently banned.
Ban Reason: spam
Ban will be lifted: Never

my don;t konw why?if i post some ads ,delete it, plz,don't stop my account.

hi
my id:ranit
Your forum account is currently banned.
Ban Reason: spam
Ban will be lifted: Never

my don;t konw why?if i post some ads ,delete it, plz,don't stop my account.

Obviously you have done something against the Forum Rules thats why you got banned permanently by a moderator. You should really read the rules first wherever you are before you perform something. I will give you a second chance, dont blow it..

Zac

Back