• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Reseller Accounts (30 domains, no catch)

I think you might want to change the title:

"Whats the catch?
Well on each site you host you will have to have all of your clients have a small text link on the bottom of each page, thats it!"

Don't put an offer without a catch in the title then post something like that, it's unprofessional.

I think you might want to change the title:

"Whats the catch?
Well on each site you host you will have to have all of your clients have a small text link on the bottom of each page, thats it!"

Don't put an offer without a catch in the title then post something like that, it's unprofessional.

lol thats a good point, I guess i wasnt really thinking, anyway any more signups, go to www.freereseller.co.nr

People, please understand that I am not the person who posted this offer, so please stop sending me PMs asking me for an account.

Hi everyone,

I have noticed that a lot of people in this forum are looking for a free reseller account. Well here you go, you can have a reseller account. Whats the catch?
Well on each site you host you will have to have all of your clients have a small text link on the bottom of each page, thats it! nothing else, no posting, no annoying ads, no directing customers to us rubbish. Just one small text link in the footer notes .

You will have:
200mb space
30 domains
Plesk (Full reseller privalages)
Plesk also comes with the application vault (like fantastico) and also spamassasin
15gb bandwidth
unlimited sub-domains
100 mail
also other premium features for free.

How to apply, post in this forum and just say "I would like one please" and then send me a private message with your email address (for login details)

there are a lot of them to give away, so get posting!

messege sent , plzz gimme soon

Back