• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free reseller account?

clement

having a reseller with as much diskspace and bandwidth you can offer would mean i can offer free hosting to a lot of people whom i know need them and also paid hosting which would mean i will be able to start earning money now and save for my wedding that i have planned with my fiance.

the free reseller would also mean i can offer hosting to graphics designers like myself who need free hostings to host their works and horn their skills

the free reseller would really mean a lot to my friends, myself and my fiance
i could let you have the majority of the earnings if you could give me the free reseller and i will make good use of it

i'm willing to place your ads on my site and also advertise your site!

here's my portfolio site if you want to take a look:
http://www.clementfx.com :)

I don't have any inside information about reseller hosting accounts or the business aspects concerning the deals or the risks thereof.

Although I have never met Clement in person, face-to-face, I have observed his posting behavior in various forums for a time period spanning about 4 1/2 months and I have admired his work; he was even sweet enough to take the time to draw an original, very detailed, anime picture for me which I placed in one of my blogs.

I would describe Clement as pleasant, creative, dedicated, artistic with attention to detail, and I believe that he would honor his commitments.

Once again, I am not fully aware of the risks a host takes when venturing into the reseller realm, but if you are someone looking to draw up some type of reselling transaction, based upon my observations, I believe you could be confident in Clement as a "right hand man."

On your website it says Marital Status: 'Married' since 08th Feb 2003

You are married almost 2 years..you need money for a new wedding..?

its "married" as in we plan to get married..but we are not married..we are so close its like we are married..everybody says that which is why i add "married"

haha..you can come and join anytime you want to be on staff moiz..cfx is always open for staffs applications =p

yo clement. wats up buddy. guys someone has to give this dude a reseller. he is the man. his graphic talent is unbelievable. i talked to him on xtreme-webhost alot and i would say that he is a really nice person. good luck clement. thanks for the tips on my photoshop art.

Well i guess im the only 1 here with very lil posts count speaking good of clement :p but hey.. im sure everyone knows that if someone deserves a reseller, it'd be clement :) I'm sure that the space given to him, won't be wasted on some lame and illegal stuff, and will be used to help others wanting to start a small website and also get some money so that he and his "wife" hehe... can have a better life.. :D So c'mon peeps... im sure there're some kind souls out there!!!! ^^

wow..thx for the compliments azn and topher!
really didnt expect these and thx alot again bros!

[wipes tears]

appreciated them dudes!

lol true that clement has good graphing skills i know him from CNX and XWH

i think he should get a reseller by now ... clement did David reply u for reseller ?

www.freeresellers.com << did this guy reply to u

join his forum and PM him with ur all graphics skills and offer him that u cud make him a good template or some thing that might help u getting the reseller faster

Clement, I've noticed many requests in these forums for "free resellers."
You need to emphasize to a Host that you can offer value added services.

I can't believe some people are merely offering just the basics with a link-back too: that's not going to persuade a Host into a business deal! :eek2:

You have to sizzle the Host. In addition to talking about your superior graphic design skills, you have to convince a Host that you have the marketing/administrative/management/support skills to make your request a viable one for a Host (who has made an investment in equipment & technology).

The secret to successful reselling would be the # and size of accounts you could set-up. You have to think, "What can I do to get customers to sign up for the service?"

I'm not interested (at the moment) in being a reseller, but I found these sites with tips:

FAQ's About Reselling Web Hosting

Introduction to the Reseller Model

I hope that those sites might help you draw up a business proposal that a Host will notice. Surely a Host will see that you are a "diamond in the rough."
Good luck! :classic2:

thx for the links and advice rhianna..appreciated it

and yea i think so too..i should come up with a nice proposal to attract people to give me the free reseller

Alrite..here's what i have in mind for the reseller:

Free hosting --> mainly offered for gfx designers who cant afford to pay for hostings like me [it'll be a network of gfx sites]

Paid hosting --> i'll come up with plans that will not mean i'll be losing money and also paid customers will have to like the plans

also i'll try my best to offer support several times a day
i will not be offering free hosting to any applications as that would mean a drain on the reseller..i have seen many hosts closing because they emphazied too much on free hostings
i know that free hostings have spread the word which is why they shouldnt be left out as well
i would really come up with a nice hosting plans if any kind soul would be interested in giving me a free reseller

i know resellers cost money which is why i'm willing to share the profits
you just sit back and earn some profits from giving me the reseller while i go around advertising and promoting about my hosting[if i have the reseller]

as always, i'll place your ads on my site..that's the least i can give back to anybody who offers me the free reseller

i already have quite a few members who are dedicated to helping me succeed with the reseller in my current portfolio forum and i'm sure they would be very excited that CFX [my portfolio] will be able to branch out and offer free hostings as well as paid hosting plans

please feel free to pm me if any of you guys is willing to offer me a nice reseller
i would hope for a reseller with maybe 50GB diskspace and unmetered bandwidth
[its not a must] but that would help me in offering great plans to attract paid customers and promote my hosting plans

thx for the attention

Back