• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Reseller Account Request

John2006

Hi I need these features. I will make you get money!

15GB Webspace
220GB Brandswitch
cPanel 10.00
WHM (Hosting Manager)
Unlimited Domain Names

Please for Free

I don't care for the server. UST BE JUST OVER 2.4Ghz.

Thanks very much!

dude, you won't get something like that for free, I couldn't even receive something close to that reseller unless your payin for it and even ads and posting and your traffic on your site couldn't give you that

too much to ask for free, you will need to lower your specifications atleast to find some hosts who will give you.

also, please post in the right forum!

MUST BE OVER 2.4GHZ
Haha, thats very funny. Your in no position to demand anything here mate, you'll get what the host wants to give you, if that.

Ok, lets see what we have here. On the server that im currently on, 220gb of more or less 1/4 of my monthly transfer (1tb). Do you honestly belive that I will give that to you? Im sorry but a person who cannot be bothered to write anything about the site, his domain, or much less even spell bandwidth im not going to offer that to.

You dont NEED those features. What you NEED is a better business plan. Write done what you are going to do to make your webhost succeed in the industry because in case you have failed to notice, there is ALOT of competition. If you have a good plan, a nice layout and a creative name perhaps you will turn some hosts heads and they may offer you with a 1gb space 10gb reseller. Even if your plan was quite good, that is all you would get. Think about it, the host would be going out on a limb to help you. If you cannot guarantee them success with already waiting clients, you will get close to diddly-squat.

Try some of those suggestions, and come back when your serious about being a reseller.

Last edited:
I can give you that but you must place ads on every page and the revenu from the ads must be more than $35 a month, and if not your head will be the first to go.

Unfortunately the combination of your very high resource requirement and your DEMANDING things is likely to make anyone who could actually offer you something think twice.

You're asking for resource that even a cheap host would probably charge you upwards of $25/month for.

Who wants a customer who's complaining before they've even got their account setup :( ASK NICELY for something realistic and you might just get a reply from someone who's not read any of this thread.

Back