• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Reseller Account Please?

derekivey

Hello,
I would like to host a few of my friends' sites, as well as mine. Can someone please offer me a free reseller account on a linux server with whm/cpanel? I would be willing to put a text ad with a link to your site on my site.

I can also help you out with anything too.

Thanks,
Derek Ivey

Last edited:
true that bequacky cuz i m hosted from there

check my website out for looking at banner it is not that big

www.moiz.info

and only in ur website not on ur member's webs so just be happy that u only have to put it on ur web not a big deal

most of all webhosts have ads on their web so wat is the problem

That sounds good. I thought it had to be on every clients site too. Also can my clients have subdomains? It said no subdomains.

well he said that cuz hes going slowly in upgrading applications cuz hes trying a new thing .. and he told that in the beginning that hes accepting the accounts slowly .. and i was the first one who he picked ... * just got lucky * well u cud be in the waiting list if ur description is really good he will accept ur application

some times if u get lucky then u do get things for free ... just depend on ur luck bro ... may be u dont beleive in ur luck thats y u say that

I hope I have a good chance of getting an account. I really don't want to be denied. My friends and I are in need of hosting. We are only 14. I am also planning on starting out with free hosting for people then if it goes ok I might start charging.

I really hope I get accepted

Derek

basicly it depends on wat they need .. some people just get greedy and ask for too much space when they just need a 1/4 of that space ... so be careful ... its up to u any wayz .. just give them as much as they needed ...

Back