• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free reliabel web host! Large space and band!

stormknight6

Hey, I'm here to tell you about MB Hosting. You can visit us by followiung this link: www.mbhosting.com ... MB Hosting currently offers five different packages, each of them flexible to your site's needs. Our first package starts at 500 MB of Disk Space and 10 GB of monthly bandwidth. I know, I know, 500 MB is nothing to talk about, right? Well, our fourth package offers 2 GB of Disk Space and 100 GB of monthly bandwidth! That's pretty good for free hosting! At MB Hosting, we want to make sure that you are 100% satisfied. If you are having any issues with your hosting account, we give you the option to submit a support ticket to our staff, who will respond to your request in about 24-48 hours. Also, say your website hits the jackpot, and needs more space or bandwidth than our fourth package offers... If you need more space, we will customize your account to suit your needs! Best of all, it's 100% free! Now, I know what you're thinking... What's the catch, right? Well here it is, plain and simple. We require that you insert Google Ads (ours) on every page. Don't worry, they're not huge lol MB Hosting Policy is NOT strict. All we ask is that you take your hosting plan, and use it, not make it a storage account. For more information on our policy, please visit our community/forum, http://www.mbhosting.com/community/ . We hope to hear from you soon!

Wow! Great plans. Plan 1 is enough for me. Will apply soon. Thank you for this great offer. :spider:

Back