• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free prohosting

seren

Does anyone know if there is anything wrong with free.prohosting? I've been trying to get an account there for several days and failing.

Everytime I fill in the form and click on the button at the bottom of the page, the form comes back reading that I should correct the errors in red. Except, there *are* not errors in red.

Anyone else having problems with signing up?

Thanks. :confused2

ps...

I get a funny feeling they got their 700,000 free sites and decided enough was enough.

Of recent its seems all support vanished.

If your site has technical problems just forget it because theres no help.

I have tried to sign up numerous times and GONE NOWHERE but catch it on an odd day and it works. Your browser? I know if your on a webtv unit you can't sign in. MSIE 5.5 ok.

My gripe is I have a website that I can log into but go to file manager I get...you can't do that !!!!! ftp was down for a month or I could not connect. I now edit site using a perl script file manager of my own.

oooo----and most perl quit working about 2 months ago.....

Got a problem? Theres no help !!!!!!

Back