• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE Posts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Bruce
Hey! Stop mocking me, cat. It used to crash my browser way back when I still used IE.
and now that you're using Mozilla it crashes your computer? :D

I wouldn't say mozilla sucks. It's a perfectly fine browser and every browser has its faults. You could pick faults in mozilla but someone else could pick faults in IE. What actually amazes me is why people like IE. I've never really heard reasons from people explaining why its the best. In my opinion, mozilla is just as good. However, I can't explain why I use IE all the time.

no cuz when i viewed my old site with mozilla, the style sheet didnt work rite. mozilla also doesnt support colored scrollbars :p

Chances are it worked right but you wrote it wrong if you used IE5x or IE6 in Quirks Mode while putting it together.
And of course Moz doesn't support colored scrollbars. It isn't standard. So there! :p

Ran out of arguments there I think. :biggrin2:

Last edited:
Originally posted by cheatpark

Mozilla don't crash if you view that page in mozilla. IE was close to crashing. :(
hey that's true.

And so what if Mozilla is almost the same as Netscape?

Originally posted by cheatpark
I wouldn't say mozilla sucks. It's a perfectly fine browser and every browser has its faults. You could pick faults in mozilla but someone else could pick faults in IE. What actually amazes me is why people like IE. I've never really heard reasons from people explaining why its the best. In my opinion, mozilla is just as good. However, I can't explain why I use IE all the time.

Mozilla is so buggy. Sometimes, clicking on links won't work. Other times, pictures won't display properly. And overall, it feels slow. Not as slow as Netscape, but still a bit slower than IE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back