• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free PhpNuke/PhpBB hosting needed asap - at least 300mb space, 20 gb b/w, php, mysql

techdude3000

Hi i'm trying to develop a forum-based site (using phpnuke & phpbb) for technology enthusiasts (people into nerdy stuff like computers, electronic gadgets etc.).

I currently don't have the necessary funds to pay for hosting, which is why i'm trying to start with the free route for now.

Here's what i'm looking for:

At least 300mb space
At least 20 gb bandwidth
Php ( & ability to run phpnuke & phpbb smoothly)
Mysql
PhpMyAdmin
No Ads
At least 99% uptime
Reliable, Fast servers
Allowed to use my own ads (google adsense etc.)

Hope someone can help me. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Liway is a strong supporter of developers, I shall give it to you for a simple link back somewhere on your site :)

Just PM me with domain / username / email, if you're interested ;)

I'll give it to you also.
However phpnuke is an EXTREMELY easy to exploit script... Maybe use a different one? Anyway... We have fantastico - So you'll have plenty to choose from.

I'll give it to you also.
However phpnuke is an EXTREMELY easy to exploit script... Maybe use a different one? Anyway... We have fantastico - So you'll have plenty to choose from.
And it is also EXTREMELY easy to secure and defend if you know what to block!

If the poster wants to run phpNuke at Cybertoad Networks, that's fine by us! :)

Your skills will perfectly blend in our IT Community. Please visit our website to find out more about us and to request for your hosting. :)

Zac

This is what I can offer you as far a free hosting...

http://armedhosting.com

cPanel

Domain : subdomain (or you can use your own)

Disk Space : 2500 MB

Bandwidth : 5000 MB

FTP Accounts : 100

E-Mail Accounts : 100

SQL Databases : 50

Max Subdomains : 1000

all I require is 15 posts/month on the support forum

But our basic paid package will support that easily and only for $3.95/mo

Back