• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE phpBB hosting! NO ADs, Lots of Themes, Unlimited Bandwidth + MORE! READ THIS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey when i signed up..it didnt work....anyways can you make it for me please..
sub domain: graphixdesign.yourhost.org or soemthing...
username :darule
password: just make one and then email to darule@telus.net
contact me:
msn: scooter_rules15@hotmail.com
aim: Maddarule

and i dont need the whole template i got my sql back-up and phpbb(folder) containing all the forum stuff... so i will email it to you when the forum is up..only if you guys let me have one of the forum...

ohh reason why i want the forum is my current forum is going out of business and i am looking for a reliable host...and i hope you guys would give me one.. :D

We just hit 500 forums, that's 500 forums in what?
Dec. 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
21 days, we have received 500 forums...

Thanks guys - Keep em' coming.

hey this is like the best phpbb host ever i hope u lot get to be top as well.
o but one problem when i ho to mod center and clik install mods or any other ones in that group it say this error:
Template->make_filename(): Error - file does not exist
pls help i help fast dudes

Can you please upgrade the template KDM2 v1.0.1 for the KDM2 v1.0.2? The v1.0.1 doesn't support logos

only lets me access the admin panel now and again usually does nothing? i have been having a similar problem with a phpbb board that i uploaded to lycos any ideas?
cheers :)

hmm... ezforum.. i got a question.. all i want is to change the smilies.. how could i upload my smilies to my forum.. and if that only work on premium.. how could i sign up.. thnx.. hope u cud help me.. thnx ^_^

ezforum, when i have logged in i click on administration panel sometimes it lets me into it but usually when i click on any of the administration options maybe one will work for a minute but then all of them just bring up a prieview of my forum any ideas.
getting a lil frustrated :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back