• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free PHP/MySQL hosting - 10GB Bandwidth, No ads

Joolo

Joolo.com is a free host that provides:

- PHP
- 10 MySQL databases
- 1GB Disk space
- 10GB Bandwidth
- No ads
- Free subdomain or use your own domain

There are no joining restrictions such as required forum posts, you can sign up right now.

If you have any questions we provide free email support on support@joolo.com.

Thanks

At the moment we don't offer cPanel, no. From our experience a vast majority of those people who think they need cPanel in fact use none of its features except for the basics, which our current panel offers.

We are always willing to listen though, and if enough of our customers would like cPanel and can tell us why then we are happy to reevaluate this decision.

I just created a site and there are a few things I have already found out a few things that are a problem.

1) There is a file size limit.
2) There is a forced ad. (i don't mind putting ads in but forced ads cause problems)

Top Post said:
Joolo.com is a free host that provides:

- PHP
- 10 MySQL databases
- 1GB Disk space
- 10GB Bandwidth
- No ads

Deltas Post said:
I just created a site and there are a few things I have already found out a few things that are a problem.

1) There is a file size limit.
2) There is a forced ad. (i don't mind putting ads in but forced ads cause problems)

Since there is a forced ad... wouldnt that mean that the host lied? and in my opinion Hosts who lie are bad hosts!

A forced ad would constitute false advertising.

Whats the file limit, probably 1-2 MB, and what would a NORMAL website need a file size larger then that for, except a forum backup file?

A forced ad would constitute false advertising.

Whats the file limit, probably 1-2 MB, and what would a NORMAL website need a file size larger then that for, except a forum backup file?

i don't know what the limit is but it's less than 1mb. the file i tred to upload is about 600kb and its a text file containing a large list of about 22,000 blacklisted sites.

Back