• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free PHP/MySQL hosting, 10 GB bandwidth, NO BANNER ADS!

Actually, I did send an email about that. If you could reply, that would help out.

Oh, sorry! I've just had a look though the outstanding messages though and don't see it, so it's possible it got deleted by our over enthusiastic spam filter - stupid thing :(

Would you mind sending through your question/problem again and I'll make sure someone looks at it - spam filter is off at the moment as too much was being caught.

Hi,

Sorry - we had a hardware failure last night. We are fixing it and will be back online as soon as possible.

My sincere apologies for the delay.

Thanks for explanation. I started to worry.

I also have a question about your hosting. My site gets around 10-20 visitors per day. The number decreased after my previous hosts died a few times. The problem is that the site is very slow. I would understand that if it extremely active but now even when I am the only person browsing the site it is deadly slow. Only at very rare it loads quick. Do you know what could be the reason of this? The site often doesn't load and results atime-out and after 3-4 refreshes it loads slowly if that gives any clue. The link to my site is on my signature.

Last edited:
safe mode

Hi,
I desperately need to get the safe mode off, so as to be able to load up components on my joomla websites.. i've alredy sent you mail, but I need a quick answer !!!
please !!
my website is phapthapcam...
Thanks a lot !!!

Im trying to register but Im always getting some sort of error? Im able to go to the page that I get directed to in my email but when I click submit after filling out the details, some error happens :/

Registration

Hi,

Im trying to register but Im getting some sort of error. After receiving the email and clicking the link to get directed to the page with the rest of the registration, I fill out the details, and then when I click submit it takes me to a blank page with some sort of error on it?

Could I please get some help?

Back