• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free php hosts

hey leanne why dont you use host.sk . It is a little bit slow but it never delete your acc!!! I upload a lot of .zip files ( around 50+ ) but they didnt delete my acc. but sometime later i was bored and i deleted them by myself :)

I have plenty of room on my 10mbit unmetered (approx 3000GB/month bandwidth) and 120gb HD server and I am willing to share it with a couple of people free.

What is your domain can I see your site? If I like I can host it.

Well see ya and if anyone else wants to apply for this space just PM me with your URL ;) No download sites.

...just wondering how old are you? How come you are starting your business without a domain and proper hosting?

I guess I can host you, I can even buy you a domain for one year free if you don't have one already but in excahnge I would have to ask a couple of small favors. If you are interested pm me.

oh, the free hosting is just temporary... the business is at the starting point and it's not my primary job. that's why i'm still hunting for a suitable host... besides, if i have a paid hosting, i'll probably end up paying hosting fee than earning the hosting fee. :D as i said it's still at a starting point. so far, i only had one client... hahaha...

yes, i have a domain. i used to have a paid hosting but as i said i'd end up paying the hosting than earning the hosting fee.

rainplanet is my programmer. :biggrin2:

oh btw, i'm 21 y/young.

oh, i was going to wait until i've got all the pages ready for published to get a paid hosting.

i wonder if it's wrong to have a business but use a free hosting... :confused: :rolleyes:

it's not my primary job, that's the thing. i'm a full time student. :D

Originally posted by leanne

i wonder if it's wrong to have a business but use a free hosting... :confused: :rolleyes:

I don't think anybody will trust a business that doesn't even have the money to pay for a website. :(

Originally posted by Antonio
if no body go to your website ,what you have paid just as the water
:whatthe: Pardon???

Leanne, it is possible to get clients with a free host, when you expand, move up to paid :)

yes, i agree with everyone.

i will get a paid hosting if my business expand... Antonio is right too. that's why i use free hosting rather than paid.

the reason one, i'm a full time student. this business thing is just something that i do in my spare time. i'm not really seriously looking to have lots of clients.

second, i rather be an employee than employer bcos employer has too many worries and duties. i dun like pressure... :D

Originally posted by leanne
i have signed up with hostultra but it doesn't have php's mail() function support. :(
i think you can try lycos.co.uk
it webftp and ftp upload

Back