• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Paid Hosting Open Back

advancem

No Ads Package
300Mb / 5Gig Web Space
5 Email Accounts
5 Host Domains
5 Park Domains
5 MYSQL
5 FTPs
No Advertisement
Cpanel

With Ads Package
2000Mb / 50 Gig Web Space
100 Email Accounts
100 Host Domains
100 Park Domains
100 MYSQL
100 FTPs
Advertisement
Cpanel

No Post Required Just Request...Go Here

http://www.creatious.com

u should use their subdomain or your account will be deleted.

i ever have an account there, it's terminated just because i dont have index page in their subdomain site. i use uni.cc domain as addon, display their ads, but still my account terminated, all data gone... without warning !!!
the related thread at their support forum already deleted, it seem that they need to covering their faults.

so, plz find another better hosting offer.

u should use their subdomain or your account will be deleted.

i ever have an account there, it's terminated just because i dont have index page in their subdomain site. i use uni.cc domain as addon, display their ads, but still my account terminated, all data gone... without warning !!!
the related thread at their support forum already deleted, it seem that they need to covering their faults.

so, plz find another better hosting offer.

please don't bother my thread, you not follow our rules.. ok i've told index on first page within 3 days, its not my fault. your account does have nothing within 3 days so.. i've more hosting members without any problem. only u have many problem... so if you want use any own subdomain just put index for a first page no need redirect.. don't blame us. we give free just follow. if not buy the paid and you will smile..about that support, we currently maintenance so many spam have on it.. i need to change to zerospam to members and no need to register for apply.

Last edited:
for a moment we received register here..

domain : yourdomain.com
subdomain : yourdomain.creatious.com
email : youremail
plan : Ads or No Ads
Language : Must Have English, Example : English + Russia

Reply here now

With Ads Package
2000Mb / 50 Gig Web Space
100 Email Accounts
100 Host Domains
100 Park Domains
100 MYSQL
100 FTPs
Advertisement
Cpanel

You need to clarify those plans because it doesnt make sense to have 1 25th of the bandwidth your require to transfer your site once ..... I think you meant to write 2000mb space and 50gb transfer .... that makes more sense .... the advertisement you wrote will leave people expecting 50gb of free space ....

opppsss sory to all i can't edit my thread. btw i'll put here

No Ads Package
300Mb Web Space
5Gig Bandwidth
5 Email Accounts
5 Host Domains
5 Park Domains
5 MYSQL
5 FTPs
No Advertisement
Cpanel

With Ads Package
2000Mb Web Space
50 Gig Bandwidth
100 Email Accounts
100 Host Domains
100 Park Domains
100 MYSQL
100 FTPs
Advertisement
Cpanel

for a moment we received register here..

domain : yourdomain.com
subdomain : yourdomain.creatious.com
email : youremail
plan : Ads or No Ads
Language : Must Have English, Example : English + Russia

please don't bother my thread,
no i dont, i just share what happened to my sites here.

you not follow our rules.. ok i've told index on first page within 3 days, its not my fault. your account does have nothing within 3 days so.. i've more hosting members without any problem. only u have many problem...
which one?
i already put your ads and install full functional site at addon domain.
i have plenty of free hosting account, most of them is fine with the way i arrange my account.

so if you want use any own subdomain just put index for a first page no need redirect.. don't blame us. we give free just follow. if not buy the paid and you will smile..about that support, we currently maintenance so many spam have on it.. i need to change to zerospam to members and no need to register for apply.

LOL, what redirect to what.
i dont redirect anything, i just let the root folder empty and install my site as addon domain. it seem that u dont understand the way i setup my account. this is another comment from another free host http://www.jothost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=359

u wrong about free hosting,
most hosting i joined has a very good support, now, from free hosting company i recommend a client to paid hosting with custom package 30$/mo, and i'll keep doing this if i found a good free hosting company.
as a proof, check on http://www.tobiahost.com/forum2/showthread.php?t=289

i dont want to start fighting with u in the first place, i just wanna show u that u have a very unique policy on free hosting.
so, move on with your hosting company and wishing u luck with it.

best reagards,

Back