• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE P4 SERVER for you, somebody need?

ok.. well how about it then, if its true, ill take a free server and ill stick a linkback on my site to send traffic to you.

Yes, this is what I need but your site(s) (you can host few) must be large, not some new site because in this case you don`t have visitors for you and how you can send some to me...

P.S.
I can accept legal adult sites!

oo...i see, the site has to exist now and be getting trafic now....my site used to get traffic, till i took it down :p

and also, incase i ran a host....how would I loose the server? i could always move it if I did...
but owell...i dought im gonna get it anyway.

x-man:

I could run a few proxy sites on the server if you don't mind. Currently they're getting a few hundred (and rapidly growing) uniques per day.

Contact me at: patrick[at]p1networks[dot]net

I Need it

Hi, i need this server for a seaarch engine.
It's for my school project. Please:angel:

He wants active sites, that get hits.
for a school project you can use XAMPP then show it on the computers without uploading to a dedicated server. it's just a waste.

Ill take one if its still there, i can only allow you to have one banner + text link on my site though, as its a high traffic site.

Back