• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free .org!

3. FEES. As consideration for the services you have selected, you agree to pay to us, or your respective RSP who remits payment to us on your behalf, the applicable service(s) fees. All fees payable hereunder are non-refundable. As further consideration for the Services, you agree to: (1) provide certain current, complete and accurate information about you as required by the registration process and (2) maintain and update this information as needed to keep it current, complete and accurate. All such information shall be referred to as account information ("Account Information"). You, by completing and submitting this Agreement represent that the statements in your application are true.

see, it's not free. it may be "free" but they might request money later and if you don't pay up, too bad for you. i guess. :p

DarkTemplar194 said:
see, it's not free. it may be "free" but they might request money later and if you don't pay up, too bad for you. i guess. :p

Their home page is designed so that i could look like free domain name. even though there is not "FREE" word on signup page.

dont use it :shame: ... its useless
Kamal

That's why they require you to put an address of your house for payments.

I will be weird when we apply for free service and later there;s 100 dollar bill come to our house ....

Nop...

_

Back