• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free or paid hosting

enoughhosting

I am offering free domain hosting. That means if you purchase a domain from me at market rate, i will host it free for you.

Well, now the question is should I put that in free hosting or paid hosting? Bcs u pay for the domain name.

Lol, you forgot the URL and you only have 5 posts, that doesn't really look trust worthy.

Well giving a 50 MB Disk Space with 1 GB Bandwidth would be good for free when purchasing a domain name. I rather have them pay for the hosting service PLUS the domain name.

actually there is a lot of host are selling domain name and giveaway a tiny free hosting as free gift.
from wat i see, a lot of people prefer to buy domain name like this bcoz of the free hosting.
but these ppl usually are those ppl who are not so familiar with web hosting stuffs

Lol, you forgot the URL and you only have 5 posts, that doesn't really look trust worthy.

Nope, I did not forget the url. Actually this is one of my first few posts. I just joined in this forum. So I am not sure if I am allowed to promote my stuff yet until my first few posts, like 5 sound good to me. :classic2:

<sarcasm>

Lol, it's not an offer, learn to read. :rolleyes:

</sarcasm>

----- ----- -----

I think all of you are missing the point. OP is asking whether his free hosting offer should go in the Paid Hosting Offers section or the Free Hosting Offers section here at FWS. He is not asking for your input on his business model!

I would call it paid hosting, since it only applies with a qualifying purchase. Plus technically they are paying for the hosting as well as the domain name.

The customers only paid for their domains but not paid for their hosting.If the customers do not care about the hosting,the free one would be the first choice,right?

Well, for me its still the same. Its the same as paying the host with free domain name which is what I always sees in every web host provider. Yours is like paying the domain name with free host. Well, for me its just the same. What will matter now is your pricing. Though I would be honest that this will be a tough competition.

It would certainly be considered paid hosting since the hosting is dependent on the purchase of something else. It's technically a package deal (domain + hosting) but claiming "free" hosting is certainly a legit advertising tactic.

Back