• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free new BBS

Blaster

There is a new forum software out there called RadiantBoard It nicely mixes AJAX and javascript to make the forum unforgettable. Its truly a great service and is looking really good. If you are getting tired of phpbb then switch to this. Since the forum is still new any php coders that are interested in creating some mods for it are welcome. And any graphics designers out there can make some cool templates. The admin panel looks really cool also. If there are any questions or concerns just let me know. And if you find any bugs then please report them to the forums.

And in case the link at the top isn't working a working version can be found here

Last edited:
I like it, I think it has loads of potential and the style is really nice.

I can see me using it somewhere

I love it I want to translate it in persian and i can help for making theme and mod for it.

It looks extremly similar to MyBB!

I love it, its a dream *no sarcasm!* :D :D

I'll go download it now!

A problem, when you download the .zip archive for the software, it says its currupt, can anyone help?

The downloaded file is garbage, as in garbage data.

If it's a 'new' AJAX forum then it's a new format of file.

-10 out of 10 for promotion, hardly 'Radiant'

I tried running it locally, and when I tried to access the script it crashed my Apache.

Wow, this is not looking good for them. I managed to extract it on my friend's laptop, and he uploaded it to his VPS and it slowed it down dramaticly!

It eats up resources madly.

Although it is a nice board, It ate up both my CPU's and sent my server into a freeze. I had to wait for someone from the datacenter to go and manually reset it.

Back