• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Music Hosting !!

Gamerx100

Hi,

I just opened a new Music Hosting site just tell me what you think about it (I know the layout is not so great).

20MB File Size Limit
Allowed filetypes mp3, wma, wav, ogg
We only delete files that are not active for 30 days
Unlimited Space
Unlimited Bandwith
Hotlinking allowed :classic2:

http://musicload.freshhosting.us/

which is also against the TOS of most ad providers

Unlimited eh? Where do you get your supply, and how much will it take for you to shut someone down? Don't say you wont, since when it becomes a burden on you, you will and you know it ;)

Last edited:
yea, someone will upload a copyrighted mp3, people will download it, riaa will sue you. its a sad world, but i'd be extra careful.

i'd put something like 'no copyrighted material' or something on your homepage, just to be careful.

Sain Cai said:
which is also against the TOS of most ad providers

Unlimited eh? Where do you get your supply, and how much will it take for you to shut someone down? Don't say you wont, since when it becomes a burden on you, you will and you know it ;)

What is riaa ?

pdrucker said:
yea, someone will upload a copyrighted mp3, people will download it, riaa will sue you. its a sad world, but i'd be extra careful.

i'd put something like 'no copyrighted material' or something on your homepage, just to be careful.

'no copyrighted material is already in the rules

www.cooleon.us said:
Should of realized it in the first place. Pretty much all songs you'd wanna share are copyrighted ones.
true....but as for the clicking thing..i think it's in their tos....their as in google's tos

Back