• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free multi forum script?

sander k

NLC
Are there any free multi forum scripts?
And then I mean the ones that create a subdomain for each new forum.
I would like to become a multi host.

If you have some server administration skills it shouldn't be too hard to setup manually. When a user makes a forum simply add a virtual host to apache, make and dump a database for the forum software, and make a copy of the forum. Then you'd simply have an automated forum creator at which point you could code in your own user management system and what not.

Not sure though, I haven't made a multi-forum host before. :3

I have done my research a few months ago before I was considering to start my own host, without any luck. The only paid solution would have costed me ~$80 and judging from the fact that the developer replied to my simple question nearly 2 weeks later.

I am unfortunately unable to post links and I would rather not try to trick the system... if you google "MyBBForumhoster" you will find a pretty good script. You could offer not only sub-domains but multiple main domains to chose from. It is also possible to let your webmasters use their custom domain.

Feel free to message me and we can make a better deal than the one listed on the website. I am providing an alternative, hopefully relevant to the OPs interest.

Back