• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE MP3 Hosting

Very good advices. This is my first atempt to run a file hosting site and it has been working out good so far.

I suggest having a report system if you don't have one already just in case anyone bothers to report illegal stuff being hosted there.

I have setup a reporting system. Its in the forums :)

Hmm,

Do you allow just .mp3 files or .wav files? It doesn't have to be music right?

I have many types of orgasmic sounds that I made...I really want to upload them.

Doom2k5 said:
Hmm,

Do you allow just .mp3 files or .wav files? It doesn't have to be music right?

I have many types of orgasmic sounds that I made...I really want to upload them.

Currently, my site accept any files of these format list:

wmv, wma, wmp, txt, jpg, jpeg, gif, bmp, png, swf, txt, nfo, txt, doc, mp3, wav, xls, pdf, ttf, avi, bin, bpp, cfg, class, cue, dcu, eps, gz, gzip, hlp, ini, iso, jar, jsp, log, lisp, mid, midi, mpg, ogg, pas, pic, ptt, ps, psd, tar, tif, gm6, gmd, gml, aac, ac3, aif, aiff, asf, divx, dv, m1v, miv, m2p, m2p, m2v, mov, moov, mpa, mpeg, mp1, mp2, mp4, mpv, ogm, qt, rm, vob, 3gp

Also, wht you mean orgasmic sounds? who would want to listen them anyway? just asking out of curiosity, lolz...

I dont think many of you know this yet, but my site is finally upgraded to 30MB file size limit with unlimited uploads and downloads.

Join us and see what we can offer you,

Actually, i've been meaning to get rid of that message. It files don't get deleted anymore. I've had soo much to work with, i totally forgot to remove that line. lolz.

Thanks for reminding me,

Whats with the personal attack "mad_cow11"

I may have removed the copyright notice (Which i put it back now after u informed me) but why exactly are u telling others not to use my site?

I havent stolen anything. The script is free to download and modifiy. I thought that gave me the permission to remove the copyright notice, unfortunetly, no, so i put it back on the footer now.

Could you tell me what exactly that i "Stole" ?

Dude, your site is great

Hats off to you !!

I am uploading WMV files over there !!

I am getting good download speeds for my customers who download the files uploaded by me.

Way to go dude !!

Bravo !!

Kudos !!

MP3Host said:
Whats with the personal attack "mad_cow11"

I may have removed the copyright notice (Which i put it back now after u informed me) but why exactly are u telling others not to use my site?

I havent stolen anything. The script is free to download and modifiy. I thought that gave me the permission to remove the copyright notice, unfortunetly, no, so i put it back on the footer now.

Could you tell me what exactly that i "Stole" ?

lol his just dumb and doesnt no wat his talking about lol

lol his just dumb and doesnt no wat his talking about lol

I wouldnt call him dumb, but i would say he doesnt know what he is talking about.

Also,

Thank you hotvins, comments such as yours are alwayz most appreciated :biggrin2:

Oh, Its probably because too many (400 - 600 ) people were using at once. Its up now,

I cant wait till google rip me the first cheque,

First thing im doing is moving from from Windows server to Linux, because linux is more stable, so less downtime garanteed.

Secondly, i should be getting even faster connection to the server.

Two things planned, but its all down to the MP3Host member's support tho. So, i'll wait patiently till i cross the 100$ limit with the adsense.

P.s. sorry for the downtime.

Hey, whenever I have uploaded any file I have at least clicked 3 to 4 ads of google.

Guys you should click the ads and support this service since it has a good potential.

Mp3Host bro, you may think that I am just writing that I have clicked but no, I have really clicked the ads. Believing or not is in your descretion :)

Hotvins

Back