• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Mp3 Hosting and Mp3 Download

goodname

Hi,
I seen a site which is offering free mp3 hosting and free mp3 download through it's P2P search engine. Although they not specify yet in their site to offer free mp3 hosting but I asked and they allow me to host mp3 on Yaaa.

so it's tweak just signup for their free p2p search account 2-3 times and ask them to get free mp3 hosting with please......... yes it's a tweak to host mp3 and run mp3 site.

http://www.downloadforce.com/

good luck :classic2:

Last edited:
Wow thanks, I was just looking for a site who offers free MP3 Hosting. But its more good to get

free account of that site to download free mp3 files from their search engine instead of get hosting to up so mnany file. thanks dude

yeah, I never wanna do anything illegal. I also don't like to do anything illegal. bUt i think now a days P2P is a legal and we are just talking about it. I also got the free account on that site after little sweating. :)

I also wanna maintain the DECORUM of Forum. :)

Back