• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Limited Hosting No Catch - (NOTE* I'm not a webhosting company)

exit10

I have an hosting account which I don't really use. This is why I offer free hosting.

Features:
Webspace is not a problem. Whatever you need you will get. If you would like to have quicktime audio-video streaming / real audio-video for internet live radio I can offer for FREE but ONLY to MAXIMUM 2 PEOPLE.
1 domain hosting (not offering a free domain)
1 email account (it is possible to have more)
1 ftp (in extreme case will include SSH)
1 mysql (it is possible to have more)
PHP4/5 - PHPcgi Support
NO CONTROL PANEL
NOTE* Mention how much webspace do you need.

To register send me a PM with your domain name, what ftp username do you want, what email username you preffer - the email password you can change after set-up, and your preffered mysql database username + database name. mention if you want to have php4 or php5 and if needed set-up on phpcgi. include your email address and I'll email you the confirmation.

OFFERT EXPIRES ON: 4/23 at 11:59PM EST

Last edited:
MEMO: I'm not asking for anything in return only for you to follow-up with what I mention of the main post under this topic. I will nolonger go on and on with replys via PM asking you if your content is legal and for you to provide the required info for your account. I don't think that I'm asking too much, but this is for security reasons too. If you will not comply properly I will not set-up anything. Simple as that.

MEMO2: At this moment there are 4 accounts activated but in stand-by due to users not complying with the requests info. 1 Account is fully working.

Back