• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Joomla Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

drinkingsouls

Hello, I need a free web host where I can host Joomla.

I would like atleast 50mb space and obviously I need atleast one database.
Bandwidth and any other features are not too important.
I need the host to be 100% compatible with Joomla so all the features work.
No Ads or Posting.
It would also be useful if the host has fantastico installed with Joomla added so I dont have to set it up manually but I will do if needed.
Thanks for any replys.

If you're willing just to post 1 post/month I can give you that (1 post/month is just to know that you're still alive).

We have Installatron instead of Fantastico (Installatron is better). We give you 5 for each features (addon doamins, parked domains, mysql databases, email, subdomain, etc.)

If you're interested, please visit SiteFrost.com.

Last edited:
I can do the cpanel hosting for you .
You can have 100 megabytes of space with 1gig bandwidth with softaculous for a link back in the footer
You can also upgrade the storage space and bandwidth to 500 megabytes to space and 5 gig bandwidth by adding a small banner .

If you don't mind using direct admin control panel , i can give you 1 gig space with 2 gig bandwidth (upgrade-able to 5 gig of bandwidth) with direct admin control panel with softaculous auto-installer instead :)

Make a request at my forum or simply pm me if you are interested .

Hello, at www.blazenhost.net we offer "Fantastico" for your one click joomla installation, we also offer 2GB of Diskspace, 7GB of Bandwidth upgradeable to 20GB. We also offer live and ticket technical support.

Inlcuded features.
1. Cpanel 11
2. 100, of each feature Database, Email, Ad-on domains.
3. Top free technical support, here to answer all your questions none little or to big.
4. No post to host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back