• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free IPB Forums, Unique Script, File Manager, FTP ACCESS, and MORE!

Raizan

Hello all, I would like to introduce to you a new IPB hosting website. BBS4Free.

http://www.bbs4free.com

We uses a unique forum hosting script, not Multi-Forum. Below are some features we offer:

-File Manager
-Free & Paid Plans
-Subdomain (Paid Plan)
-FTP Access
-PHPmyAdmin
-Full control over your forums.

And MORE!

Please visit our website: http://www.bbs4free.com to find out more about our services as well as to signup for an account. We have a friendly, easy-to-use browser user panel to manage your forum hosting, with the abilities to do things such as:

-Backup your forums
-Restore your backup
-Delete your forums
-Reset your forums

And MORE!

http://www.bbs4free.com

Please feel free to ask any questions you might have.

you can use the forward function on uni.cc domains to forward to your forums. This is a forum host. It'll be instantly activated into a /dir folder.

some weird bug is appearing with our mysql right now. Forum creation might experience some problems in the next few hours.

We'll have this fixed asap.

Anything up to 1.3.1 is allowed for free hosting. Since the license was still free back then. Only IPB versions above 2.0.0 is not free and is illegal for hosting use.

Raizan said:
Anything up to 1.3.1 is allowed for free hosting. Since the license was still free back then. Only IPB versions above 2.0.0 is not free and is illegal for hosting use.

Raizan, that's handy to remember.

I came to this thread hoping for a joke :biggrin2:, but I see you are offering people something very nice.

I am sure that many people will be happy that you are offering your forums in 8 different languages: English, Russian, Dutch, German, French, Norwegian, Chinese, and Swedish -- impresive :) Different pre-loaded skins & FTP -- you have a nice offer for someone looking for an easy way to create a forum.
Best of luck to you.

rhianna said:
Raizan, that's handy to remember.

I came to this thread hoping for a joke :biggrin2:, but I see you are offering people something very nice.

I am sure that many people will be happy that you are offering your forums in 8 different languages: English, Russian, Dutch, German, French, Norwegian, Chinese, and Swedish -- impresive :) Different pre-loaded skins & FTP -- you have a nice offer for someone looking for an easy way to create a forum.
Best of luck to you.

Thanks rhianna ;)

The mySQL problem has been fixed. Everyone please kindly re-registered. You will get your forums now :).

I believe it's anything up to 1.3.0. But you can check with them to make sure.

Notice how invisionfree didn't go above 1.3.0

If you guys check, we ARE using 1.3 Final, and nothing higher than that.

It says Unregistered because back then, 1.3 was completely free under a free license. So Unregistered doesn't mean much except it doesn't have a license and I won't get support from IPB for it.

Back