• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Instant Webhosting

Harmony said:
The original space was 35mb, thats why everyone was complaining. You might want to read all the posts before posting next time :classic2:

But 100mb is enough for me. 35 mb is right for small personal sites, but not for sites with big projects :D

That's why I was getting confused with the 100mb and 35mb I didn't know what was going on. Sorry for my pre/mis-judgement.

Just for your information, this webhost is only for plain HTML purposes. Doesn't support PHP. But registration is freaking fast :beer:

xdatax said:
Youre being very ignorant

so what people want to comment that "space is too small" or "not enough" ?
let him the provider decide if he wants to keep the same offer or listen to the complainers and change. Since when is not accepting or agreeing to something considered "harsh" ?

Is it YOUR server ? you seem very concerned about this topic. calm down and let opinions very without you thinking you're some Hitler or someone of that status.

spoiled little kids.

xdatax, IS IT YOUR SERVER? then why are you asking him to provide more space? If you want 1 GB Space do something beautiful thats caled WORKING

I just can't belive people this days :tired2:

Just for your information, this webhost is only for plain HTML purposes. Doesn't support PHP.

Due to the vast demand for it, we have rebuilt our site's "interior" and now support php as well.

Back