• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Instant Webhosting

LumberHost

LumberHost (www.lhost.info) offers users a free webspace of AMAZING 100 MB for FREE! (edited 05-13-2006, was only 35 before)
Most important features also include:

(!!!) Instant signup! If you can type quickly enough, it will take you less than 15 seconds to sign up and immediately begin uploading your files.​
(!!!) We respect your privacy! You are not asked for any confidential information when you sign up. Only a username and a password of your choice is needed.​
(!!!) Most importantly, unlike other free hosting services, LumberHost does not display any advertisement on your homepage. You are free to design it the way you like, without your visitors being distracted by annoying ads.​
(!!!) Your homepage will have an easy-to-remember URL.​

But enough talk now, go and see for yourself!

Last edited:
AMAZING 35MB for FREE!
Yes, very amazing

You have to note that not only the space is free, but you can also sign up INSTANTLY, without waiting a second for confirmation-emails or review by the host or something like that.
Where else do you get 35 MB WEBSPACE INSTANTLY and WITHOUT having to give away confidential personal information??

i'd rather get more space + fancier features and wait for a confirmation mail then have "instant" access -_-

but thanks for letting us know anyways.

Aren't you guys being a little harsh?

He's offering you something for free and you are saying ... "not good enough"
Please ... who are you all hosting for free on your servers?

Besides, 35MB is more than a lot of people will ever use for a homepage.

This thread just goes to show you how spoiled people are around here.

I bet you would fight for that free 35MB if all of the other free hosts around here were only offering 10MB for free.

So he's a new member, maybe he was unaware that we have free hosts offering amazingly high amounts of disk space & bandwidth over here everyday.

alley said:
This thread just goes to show you how spoiled people are around here.

I bet you would fight for that free 35MB if all of the other free hosts around here were only offering 10MB for free.

So he's a new member, maybe he was unaware that we have free hosts offering amazingly high amounts of disk space & bandwidth over here everyday.
Youre being very ignorant

so what people want to comment that "space is too small" or "not enough" ?
let him the provider decide if he wants to keep the same offer or listen to the complainers and change. Since when is not accepting or agreeing to something considered "harsh" ?

Is it YOUR server ? you seem very concerned about this topic. calm down and let opinions very without you thinking you're some Hitler or someone of that status.

only 35MB??? I see very small that space when much better supplies exist ^__^UU

mmmm they accept php?

thank you very much by the supply them desire luck *-*

ksb said:
ROTFLMAO
I agree with everyone else that this is way too small possibly even for noob web designers. lol

Well For First Excuse me Coz i have posted In Other User Offer.. (I Know the "RuleZ" sorry :angel: )

You Don't have RIGHT HERE..For instant hosting i Offer Only 30 MB So This Offer is NO SO SMALL..You Are WRONG dude... If Know What to do 35 megs of spce is OK... Now All childrens under 15 years WANT 1-5GB Space Or Why not "Unlimited" Hostings.. I Can Tell You I Have Users on my Instant free Hosting...And they aren't Noobs but them wish free space (no ads)..Annyway..
Do you Know how Much space i Use 4 my site? (site + Forum) ONLY 9 MB..
................:spider:.............................:eek:

Is it YOUR server ? you seem very concerned about this topic. calm down and let opinions very without you thinking you're some Hitler or someone of that status.

No, it is definitely not his server. Although I'm grateful to those people who defended me here, I've absolutely not been offended by the critics. If you're unhappy with the service we provide, you have the right to say so.

And, after observing the replies, we have decided to up the space to 100 MB per account. We hope this will make you happy.

(But please, next time you're unhappy with some offer, don't call the host "some Hitler or someone of that status". That _is_ pretty harsh.)

I think he was calling me Hitler for scolding him :lol:

LumberHost said:
(But please, next time you're unhappy with some offer, don't call the host "some Hitler or someone of that status". That _is_ pretty harsh.)

Yeah guys, you aren't being fair. 100mb is tons of space to have for FREE! You're just being spoiled.

Chief said:
Yeah guys, you aren't being fair. 100mb is tons of space to have for FREE! You're just being spoiled.

The original space was 35mb, thats why everyone was complaining. You might want to read all the posts before posting next time :classic2:

But 100mb is enough for me. 35 mb is right for small personal sites, but not for sites with big projects :D

Back