• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Instant Hosting!!!...and more..

darule

we just open yesterday and now we have a few people join already and registered...

www.sferahost.com

Plan 1
(instant activation)
Get...
25mb space
100mb bandwidth
cPanel
3 SQL database
3 Ftp Accounts
5 Email Accounts
1 Email Lists
3 Sub Domains
3 Parked Domains
3 Addon Domains
Cgi Access
Frontpage Extentions
Fantastico
Web/FTP Stats

then if you want upgrade just go to the forum and post to gain points and save up for the upgrade you want..after you got your hosting..they will be NO monthly posting or anything like that...

www.sferahost.com

some contest you would like to participate in:

468x60 pixel banner contest ::: prize is either a domain name or 10000mb bandwith / 500mb space added to your hosting account

And first person to post 500 post will get a domain registered for a year.

so join now and take anvantage of these offers!..

Last edited:
Ohh yeah if you guys were wondering..we don't do ads and adverstising to your site or anything like that..just enjoy.

The "create a account now" link ( http://www.customip.com/Sfera/order ) returns:
Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/mddv/public_html/Sfera/includes/config.php on line 36
Connect Error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)
but I'm using OPERA, so maybe it works in IE.

I followed the link using Firefox but only got:
Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/mddv/public_html/Sfera/includes/config.php on line 36
Connect Error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)

Wouldn't that discourage a new user?

Last edited:
Firstly you will receive a free hosting account when you complete a form by following this link. (opens in new window) http://www.customip.com/Sfera/order/
::::while I got :::

????

We are so sorry about that...it is all fixed now..if you have any other problem please let us know otherwise enjoy :D

I'm getting different errors trying to sign up, starting with these:

Warning: socket_connect() Host lookup failed [-10004]: No address associated with name in /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc on line 102
Warning: socket_write() unable to write to socket [32]: Broken pipe in /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc on line 108

Last edited:
sorrry about that..if this happen again just request your hosting at the forum and it will be created.

Back